Untitled 
on the occasion of the collective exhibition What Matters, 5th anniversary of the Goldfingers Gallery, Copenhagen

works from 2014



 

////////////////////////////


My everything is nothing but a dream I know is flesh, blood, me.

My everything is nothing but a dream I know is flesh, blood, me was made on the occasion of the collective exhibition reTurn at Goldfingers Gallery, Copenhagen
 

works from 2014






























////////////////////////////

Looking for a place
See project here www.elsewhereleonorhipolito.blogspot.com


////////////////////////////


Thin is the line

There is a line between the fingers from where my gestures depart.
The same that outlines the emotional resonance of my thinking. Fabric weaved by an oscillating movement, back and forth, where understanding existence takes both directions.
A place of exchange.
Thin line.

 

Thin is the line gains its full expression in the variation of works it joins.
Drawings, cutout in paper, create motifs that result in other motifs seen in the conjunct.
Plinths may be sculptures, sculptures may be jewels,
jewels may be tools, tools may be drawings, drawings may be thoughts, thoughts may be reflexes of the relation between gesture and perception.


_____________

installation views @ Espaço AZ, Lisbon, 2014 
works from 2012-2014